General Grabber X3 Tyres Available in Banff
- A series of deflection ribs to protect the upper sidewall area. Objects are deflected away to protect penetration into the sidewall.
- Three-ply construction on all sizes provides race-proved durability and puncture resistance. Robust compound gives excellent cut and chip resistance. Ultra high-strength steel belts ensures even footprint for confident stability.
- Bumpers help release stones and debris from the large deep grooves, protects the groove bottom and minimizes stone drilling. Added gauge improves puncture resistance.
Open Tread Design
- Aggressive, open pattern for high traction in mud, dirt, sand and gravel. Evacuation channels all for quick and efficient self-cleaning action.
Quiet Street Ride
- Each individual pitch length helps to minimize tread generated noise on the street. Remarkably quiet and comfortable for the street and aggressively talented for off-road terrain.
Multi-Angle Grip Edges
- The open pattern increases traction with many gripping surfaces and edges, arranged at multiple angles for grip in every direction.
Full Depth Sipes
- Optimized placement of the sipes to provide impressive wet street and snow performance. Sipes are full depth to maintain grip throughout the tire's life.
Alternating Shoulder Scoops
- Depressed blocks alternating on the shoulders to deliver additional grip on complex surfaces. This provides all surface traction.
- Aggressive upper sidewall designed to protect from stones, sticks and other debris. Additional traction is achieved in challenging conditions from the innovative alternating patterns.
Fully fitted price per tyre
|Size 15 Tyres|
General Grabber X3 31/10.50R15 109Q
|Size 16 Tyres|
General Grabber X3 205/80R16 110/108Q
General Grabber X3 235/85R16 120Q
General Grabber X3 245/75R16 120/116Q
General Grabber X3 265/75R16 119/116Q
|Size 17 Tyres|
General Grabber X3 245/70R17 119/116Q
General Grabber X3 265/70R17 121/118Q